You will be able to stream Deezer directly from within the StreamMagic app, if you have one of our Deezer compatible Network Players. At the moment, our Network Players that are compatible with Deezer are the EVO 75 and EVO 150.
Note: Deezer is only available within the StreamMagic app when the EVO is running firmware version 129-b-004 or later and the StreamMagic app is running version 2.9.0 or later.
1. Ensure that your Network Player and the device you are running the StreamMagic app on are connected to the same Network.
2. Open the StreamMagic app on your device.
3. Ensure that your Network Player is connected to the StreamMagic app
4. Select the 'Library' tab, then select 'Deezer'
5. Log in to your Deezer account
6. Select the chosen content you want to stream to your Network Player. Deezer should now be streaming to your Network Player